Poetic Word Ministries believes that we are building a better community by providing empowerment and spiritual growth for those in need. Our success depends on the following core values:
- By inspiring those in need to improve their lives.
- By promoting spiritual growth through love and biblical principles.
- By building a collaborative and interactive community.
- By collaborating with like-minded organizations to help others benefit from available resources.
- By understanding every individual is unique to any program we provide.
Our primary goal is to bring spiritual healing and rehabilitation to those that have somehow lost sight of their dreams. We endeavor to do this by being a family-oriented organization that provides a reliable support system to inspire others to dream beyond what they can see.
Our past efforts have brought inspiration to hundreds of women and young girls, by providing both financial and spiritual support through our inspirational missions home and abroad.
Poetic Word Ministries strives to be a continued leader and role model to all women and young girls; while bringing encouragement and inspiration to others.
We seek to become a spiritual family to the underprivileged, whether they be the forgotten widow or elderly; a misguided teenager or young single parent; or the emotionally challenged homemaker or working mother. Our hope is to inspire women and young girls in a manner that empowers them to execute their dreams.
In Philippians 2:4 it says: Let each of you look out not only for his own interests, but also for the interests of others.